Embankment Road, St Helens, Isle of Wight, PO33 1XQ Tel: 01983 872289 Office
Whether you are an existing member or are perhaps considering becoming a member and looking to see what we have to offer, I would like to welcome you to the Brading Haven Yacht Club website and I hope that it is able to give you all the information you are looking for.
Brading Haven is a members' club which was founded in in 1950 by a group of like-minded people who enjoyed being on the water. Today's club still upholds this ethos and we welcome people whether their interests are in sailing, cruising, fishing, motor boating canoeing etc. Our membership currently stands at around 1,000, several hundred of whom are cadets and young people.
It should be noted that membership of the Club does not guarantee the availability of mooring or boat parking facilities.
- For those wishing to sail we offer you:
- Moorings for craft up to 26 ft long
- Dinghy park
- Slipways from which to launch your craft
- Pontoons from which to go afloat and come ashore
- Club tenders to reach your moored craft
- Dinghy racing throughout the year
- RYA training courses from Spring to the Autumn
- Dinghy, Cruising and Motorboat sections
- Facilities ashore include:
- Club house with bar, catering, and changing facilities
- A thriving Cadet Section
- Comprehensive social calendar
- A Bridge Section which meets weekly October to April
- A Ladies Luncheon group which meets monthly
- Private car park opposite club house
Our members have primarily joined the Club for the sailing and social facilities and activities it provides, but they also enjoy a number of privileges with local companies as follows:
Please contact the Club if you would like any more information about these benefits.
If you are interested in joining the Club: